Thursday, September 11, 2008

move on!!!!

after all this time (2 months to be exact).. i'm still in love with you..
though i try to think of all the pain that you caused me but all that i can think about is the good memories that we shared together...
here i am.. reading your letters/diary and trying to stop my tears from falling...

God i miss you!!!
i feel so alone right now..
if only i could turn back the time.. i wouldn't let this happen at all..
i don't like this feeling, of emptiness.. of longingness..

never a day goes by that i never think of you..
do you feel the same way too?

if you will talk to me right now... i would be happy... knowing that you're missing me too... bec im dying to hear your voice and sing me love songs the way you used too..

I miss everything about you.. i don't know how long it will take for me to forget you...
i hope soon baby... because if not, i really don't know what to do..

No comments: